JOB OPENING AT ODDFELLOWS PLAYHOUSE
We are hiring a Program Manager for this spring season and beyond. This is a great opportunity to join our team of merry makers at Oddfellows. Please feel free to spread the word.
Here is the job posting:
Oddfellows Playhouse Youth Theater in Middletown, CT is hiring a Program Manager for the spring season of outdoor and online classes and beyond. This is a part-time, hourly position, approximately 25 – 30 hours per week. Starting pay rate is $18/hour. This is a 10-month position with possibility for a role with the Middletown Children’s Summer Circus June-August.
• coordination and support of our spring series of outdoor/virtual classes in Middletown
• managing enrollment
• communication with families
• coordination of teaching staff and teaching assistants
• marketing and outreach, including social media
• managing program safety according to CDC guidelines
• updating website
• communication with schools and other partners
*The position will require some in-person work indoors in a safe work environment, as well as supervising outdoor after-school classes.
The ideal candidate has:
• an attention to detail
• is completely reliable
• communicates well with families, students and staff
• understands the unique attributes of teaching performing arts
• can assess and respond to risk factors effectively
• has experience as a teacher
• is comfortable maintaining safety protocols and managing behavior
• enjoys working in a fluid, diverse environment
• has a positive attitude and will represent the organization well
People of color are encouraged to apply. Spanish a plus.
Must be available to start work by March 29th, with the opportunity to shadow their predecessor prior to their departure.
Oddfellows Playhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Playhouse will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Please send a short cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than March 5, 2021.