National Woman's Party, Suffragettes, Feminist photos, Voting Rights, Equal Rights, Equal Pay, Black White Photo Print, by HistoricalPix
It wasn't' all marches–most of the time, the movement was led by women behind the scenes. The National Woman's Party was an outgrowth of the Congressional Union for Woman Suffrage, which had been formed in 1913 by Alice Paul and Lucy Burns to fight for women's suffrage. It still exists today, and they're still fighting for women: www.nationalwomansparty.org/ . This photo was taken in October of 1922 when they were moving headquarters. Would look lovely in your own office.
Find more suffragette photos here: www.etsy.com/shop/HistoricalPix?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=21128255
Hours are spent cleaning each picture using professional software. This includes removing dust, scratches and optimizing the exposure for printing while enhancing the original details.
– Most prints are standard photo sizes (8×10, 11×14, 16×20, 20×24, 24×30, 24×36) including a quarter inch border for matting and framing.
– For framing ideas, visit my Pinterest Store at www.pinterest.com/HistoricalPixPrints/photo-framing-ideas/.
– Looking for a specific photo, or customization? Please let me know and I may be able to provide it for you.
– Need a really large print? I can do that! DM me!
– All prints come unframed.
I ship quickly and safely – your print will arrive in a rigid mail tube. I ship First Class or, you can choose Priority. First Class can sometimes take up to 3.5 weeks to deliver (mostly during the holidays or severe weather). If you need a print for a gift, or holiday and timing is important, I would recommend upgrading to Priority (2-3 days, insured and tracked).
Visit www.etsy.com/shop/HistoricalPix to see even more fun prints!
Thank you!Buy on Etsy