Nikola Tesla Photo, Arcs of Electricity in Laboratory, Tesla Inventor, Engineer, Physics Art, Science, Art Poster, Wall Decor by HistoricalPix
Famous photograph of Serbian-American inventor Nikola Tesla in his laboratory in Colorado Springs around 1899, supposedly sitting reading next to his giant "magnifying transmitter" high voltage generator while the machine produced huge bolts of electricity. The photo was a promotional stunt by photographer Dickenson V. Alley; a double exposure.
Hours are spent cleaning each picture using professional software. This includes removing dust, scratches and optimizing the exposure for printing while enhancing the original details.
– Most prints are standard photo sizes (8×10, 11×14, 16×20, 20×24, 24×30, 24×36) including a quarter inch border for matting and framing.
– For framing ideas, visit my Pinterest Store at www.pinterest.com/HistoricalPixPrints/photo-framing-ideas/.
– Looking for a specific photo, or customization? Please let me know and I may be able to provide it for you.
– Need a really large print? I can do that! DM me!
– All prints come unframed.
I ship quickly and safely – your print will arrive in a rigid mail tube. I ship First Class or, you can choose Priority. First Class can sometimes take up to 3.5 weeks to deliver (mostly during the holidays or severe weather). If you need a print for a gift, or holiday and timing is important, I would recommend upgrading to Priority (2-3 days, insured and tracked).
Visit www.etsy.com/shop/HistoricalPix to see even more fun prints!
Thank you!Buy on Etsy