Omaha Nebraska Photo, Vintage Cars, Antique Cars, Black and White Photography, Classic, Wall Art, Car Collectors, Chevy, Ford Buick, Pontiac by HistoricalPix
Classic Car Photo and meters in 1938, Omaha, Nebraska. Taken by John Vachon.
Hours are spent cleaning each picture using professional software. This includes removing dust, scratches and optimizing the exposure for printing while enhancing the original details.
– Most prints are standard photo sizes (8×10, 11×14, 16×20, 20×24, 24×30, 24×36) including a quarter inch border for matting and framing.
– For framing ideas, visit my Pinterest Store at www.pinterest.com/HistoricalPixPrints/photo-framing-ideas/.
– Looking for a specific photo, or customization? Please let me know and I may be able to provide it for you.
– Need a really large print? I can do that! DM me!
– All prints come unframed.
I ship quickly and safely – your print will arrive in a rigid mail tube. I ship First Class or, you can choose Priority. First Class can sometimes take up to 3.5 weeks to deliver (mostly during the holidays or severe weather). If you need a print for a gift, or holiday and timing is important, I would recommend upgrading to Priority (2-3 days, insured and tracked).
Visit www.etsy.com/shop/HistoricalPix to see even more fun prints!
Thank you!Buy on Etsy